Department of Hindi, University of Delhi is announces admission process for the course “B.A. (Honors) Hindi - Patrakarita Evam Jansanchar” for the session starting from 2012.
Details are as follows!
Obtaining of Admission prospectus
Admission prospectus can be obtained from room No. 14, Department of Hindi, Faculty of Arts ( main campus), University of Delhi, Delhi 110007.
Cost of the Prospectus and examination fee
1. Prospectus can be obtained at a cost of Rs 75 only by cash or by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 75 in the name of “Registrar, University of Delhi”.
2. It is mandatory to give a Demand Draft of Rs 450 ( Rs 225 for SC, ST and Handicapped candidates) in the name of “Registrar, University of Delhi”. For the purpose of Entrance examination fee.
1. 10+2 with minimum of 55 % marks (50 % for SC, ST and Handicapped candidates), a 10 % relaxation would be given to the OBC candidates in the minimum required marks.
2. A candidate must have learned “Hindi language” subject upto 10th class as a subject.
1. Last date to apply is 20th June 2012, (3 PM)
2. Date of Entrance Examination is 23rd June 2012 , 2 PM.
Venue of Examination
The entrance examination would be held at “ Faculty of Arts Building, Main campus, University of Delhi, Delhi 110007.
For further information read:- Admission Notification
Or visit official website of DU - (www.du.ac.in)