Most of the students get puzzled into various formalities and some time they miss an important issue, formality or even miss the important dates regarding their admission. In order to bring you all the possible help we are with you on the way to admission into various Undergraduate (UG) courses at Delhi University.
Here are some important dates and Tips to give you convenience for the admission battle.
1. Availability of common admission OMR form for General and OBC student is from 4th June 2012 to 18th June 2012. (For both online and counter)
2. Registration for SC/ST/CW/PH candidates will be available from 4th June 2012 to 18th June 2012 at their respected designated centres
3. These are the important dates regarding first, second, third, fourth & fifth cut off list and their respective admission dates.
Cut of lists for SC/ST/PH will be out on.
1. First list: 26th June
2. Second list: 3rd July
3. Third list: 10th July
1. Bring all the relevant original documents.
2. Bring at least two Xerox copies of each relevant documents.
3. Documents are required:
Class X Board exam certificate
Class X Mark sheet
Class XII Mark sheet
Class XII provisional certificate/original certificate
Character certificate (Recent)
OBC (non creamy Layer) Certificate in the name of the candidate
Transfer Certificate/ Migration certificate for outside Delhi students
At least Two passport size self attested photographs
4. Beware of touts or any unauthorized persons offering for confirmed admission against money.
5. Approach the respected relevant counters of your need on time (During Official timing)
6. As the temperature is too high during these days, therefore kindly keep an umbrella, water bottle, and other protective items that can give you some relief from this high hot temperature.
7. Use various information bulletins and other publications of guiding for admissions.