IIM announced registrations for CAT-Common Admission Test for Post Graduate Programmes in Management (equivalent to MBA) and Fellow Programmes in Management (equivalent to P.hd) for various IIM campuses across India. The CAT Entrance Test is amongst the top exam for applying in MBA/PGP in management & allied course for IIMs. Even other Institutions and Universities also give admissions on the basis of CAT Score. Interested candidates may apply.
Details are as follows!
- Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University with Minimum of 50 percent marks.
- 45 percent in case of SC/ST/DA/PWD category candidates.
- Final Year students awaiting results can also apply.
Reservations are as per the Government of India Rules.
For detailed information regarding reservations quotas visit: http://www.catiim.in/pressnotes_n_announcement.html
- Last date for sales CAT 2012 vouchers from the Axis bank branches and their associated outlets is 17th September 2012.
- Last date for online registration for CAT 2012 is 19th September 2012.
- Entrance Test dates: 11 October 2012 to 06 November 2012
- Declaration of Score card : 09 January 2013
Application fee including CAT 2012 voucher is Rs 1200. (Rs 800 for SC/ST category candidates)
How to apply
- In order to apply for CAT 2012 a candidate must have to obtain CAT2012 voucher from Listed Axis Bank Branches and their associate outlets.
- After than s/he must have to log on to www.catiim.in to register online.
For further details, visit the above given link of IIMCAT.