Monday, September 3, 2012

Delhi University – UG Results Announcements

Results for the following courses has announce by University of Delhi.
We wish a very best of luck to the Students.

  • B.A. (Prog) Regular (Ex-students) :- Part-II
  • B.Sc. (Prog.) Physical Science (Ex-students) :- Part-II
  • B.Sc. Physical Science (Ex-students):- Part-I (II Sem)
  • B.Sc. Life Science (Ex-students) :- Part-I (II Sem)
  • B.Sc. Applied Physical Science (Analytical Chemistry):- Part-I (II Sem.)
  • B.Sc. Applied Physical Science (Industrial Chemistry) :- Part-I (II Sem)
  • B.Sc. Applied Life Science (Agro-Chemical & Pest Management) :- Part-I (II Sem)
  • B.A. (H) Business Economics (Ex-students) :- Part-I (II Sem)
  • B.A. (H) Urdu (Ex-students) :- Part-III
  • B.Sc. (H) Electronics (Remaining Candidates) :- Part-II (IV Sem)


To check the results
Visit http://www.du.ac.in/index.php?id=948

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...